“But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever”. Psalm 52:8

3/24/2012

New suspects, and more antibiotics


The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake.

  


Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.




You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalms 23:1-6




Our little princess is suspected of a new urinary tract infection: (

Leukocyturia increasing in two urine tests this week. Wednesday there were 64 000 leukocytes and Friday 256 000, plus positive nitrite, which are strong evidence of infection. But there was no growth of bacteria in the 1st test to make sure there is an infection and to know what the most appropriate antibiotics to treat it.
 

We started with cephalexin today and await the result of urine culture. Fortunately she is very quiet, eating and sleeping well - does not seem to be in pain. But therein lies the danger, because she had other asymptomatic infections that eventually evolved to sepsis. That's all we do not want. Dr. Luiza is guiding us.

 
I ask for prayers, please, so that she evolves well and we need not go to the hospital. May God bring to light all the things we need to know and protect her from all evil. In Jesus' name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for Vitoria and for you and your family. God is good!

    ReplyDelete

Please let your comment here, or if you prefer, contact me through e-mail: joanaschmitz@yahoo.com.br
We thank all comments of encouragement and love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...