“But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever”. Psalm 52:8

3/28/2012

Fighting the bacteria!


On Monday morning I got the result of the urine culture confirming the presence of a bacteria that attacked my princess again :-( and a gut bacteria, Enterococcus faecalis.

I was worried because the antibiogram did not indicate that the bacteria was sensitive to cephalexin, the antibiotic she was taking since Saturday. But Dr. Luiza told me to make a new exam to see if the infection was decreasing, as she found the antibiogram was strange, suggesting very strong antibiotics for children.
On Monday afternoon we repeated the same test and the result indicated that the infection is regressing, the antibiotic is fighting this evil bacteria!

She remains taking cephalexin for 10 days, thankfully her belly is much better with the new diet, I hope these days of treatment are not sufficient to sensitize her stomach - she always takes the medicine after eating.
Thank God she remains well, without pain, calm and happy!

Thanks for all the prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Your joy is a joy to me also. I hope one day you will share your testimony of how you came to Christ.

    ReplyDelete

Please let your comment here, or if you prefer, contact me through e-mail: joanaschmitz@yahoo.com.br
We thank all comments of encouragement and love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...