“But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever”. Psalm 52:8

2/12/2010

Vitoria´s first Pictures

Vitoria was dianosed with acrania on 12th week of pregnancy. We loved her so much even before this hard diagnostic, and our love for her only increased after that

God gave us strenght to carry her to term

And she was born by a C-section, with 38 weeks of pregnancy.

 
She had 1.785 k (4,78 pounds) and 38 cm (14,96 in): so small, and so special.

Actually, she is the most precious present we received from God

 Carry her to term was the best thing we could have done

 Only to know her, and to tell she was so loved

 We didn´t know she would survive for so long against all expectancy


 But we felt absolutly in peace
 Because we had loved and accepted our daughter as she was, exactly as God loved and accepted us
And we had done our best for her. 

And when I took her in my arms for the first time, it was the happiest moment in my whole life.

1 comment:

  1. I have always been a fan of vitoria and you.In every picture you can see how much she is loved and how much she loves you.I admire you so much,she gets more beautiful every time I see her.I hope you don't mind me sharing her with others,I just love her so much and every one knows what wonderful little angel you have and what loving parents you are.Shes getting so big now.I pray that you have more accomplishments

    ReplyDelete

Please let your comment here, or if you prefer, contact me through e-mail: joanaschmitz@yahoo.com.br
We thank all comments of encouragement and love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...