“But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever”. Psalm 52:8

10/29/2010

Old posts - New translations


 Dear friends!

We have new translations of old posts. So I invite you to take a look at our blog archive if you´d like to know a bit more about Vitoria´s first months of life after birth. There are only a few posts, comparing to the blog in portuguese, but they are so special,  because they are about so hard days our beloved daughter faced, and I can remeber God sustaining us all the time. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let your comment here, or if you prefer, contact me through e-mail: joanaschmitz@yahoo.com.br
We thank all comments of encouragement and love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...