“But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever”. Psalm 52:8

1/13/2012

Gratitude!

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love". I Corinthians 13:13



Today our beloved daughter is two years of life! It's a great gift to have her with us at home doing well.

She had a stomach upset in the beggining of week and spent a few difficult moments, but she was treated by a medical gastrointestinal and improved. Yesterday we finally had the great joy of returning home with her!


She's great and beautiful and still is a precious miracle in our lives.
She slept well and woke up very peaceful. We sang and played early in the morning and she presented us with beautiful smiles while daddy sang happy birthday and moved her little arms.

Grandma Alice is also spending this special day with us.

Saying "thank you, Lord" is so little to translate what we feel. All we want is to make her feel happy and loved always.

May God bless you always, our beloved Vitoria. We love you.

7 comments:

  1. I am SO happy to see your blessed baby is well. I pray for god's blessing for you every day. You offer so much hope to mothers and fathers everywhere. You guys are taking such excellent care of this miracle god has given to you. Bless you and bless little Vitoria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday little blessed Vitoria!!!
    I am very happy to see today is your birthday and you are well!
    Today 6 years ago my dad died, but today we spend the day in the hospital to celebrate a little boys
    (he has DS like my son)second Birthday ;-). Knowing today it is also Vitorias second Birthday makes me very happy and thankful to the one who gives us this life and also eternal life!
    Be blessed always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy 2nd Birthday to Vitoria!!!! So glad you are home and doing well and that you are TWO!!! So amazing!! What a BEAUTIFUL BLESSING you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday little Vitoria ;)
    So glad you are home and doing well ,bless you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Victoria,
    The link between you and my precious little Valentina will always keep you close to my heart!
    I Thank your parents for everything they do for you and I send you a sweet little kiss from Germany,
    All my Love and Happy Birthday!
    Iko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to a sweet girl !

    ReplyDelete
  7. OLA PAPAIS !! PARABENS VITORIA LINDAAAA !! FELIZ ANIVERSARIO !! Q PAPAI DO CEU CUIDE SEMPRE DE VC LINDINHA !!! E PARABENS A VCS PAPAIS PELA DEDICACAO E AMOR POR ESTE ANJINHO !! NEM TODOS OS PAIS TEM A MESMA DEDICACAO DE VCS .. BJUSS

    ReplyDelete

Please let your comment here, or if you prefer, contact me through e-mail: joanaschmitz@yahoo.com.br
We thank all comments of encouragement and love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...