“But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever”. Psalm 52:8

10/02/2011

The heart is free


Now the Lord is the Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there the heart is free.
2  Corinthians 3:17
 
Your hands have made me, and given me form: give me wisdom, so that I may have knowledge of your teaching. Your worshippers will see me and be glad; because my hope has been in your word.
So that my way may be in a wide place: because my search has been for your orders.
Psalms 119:73-74; 45
 
Happy are the poor in spirit: for the kingdom of heaven is theirs.
Happy are those who are sad: for they will be comforted.
Happy are the gentle: for the earth will be their heritage.
Happy are those whose heart's desire is for righteousness: for they will have their desire.
Happy are those who have mercy: for they will be given mercy.
Happy are the clean in heart: for they will see God.
Happy are the peacemakers: for they will be named sons of God.
Mathew 5:3-9


 





.

 

3 comments:

  1. hi guys first of all say that they are very brave and I admire the love they have for Victoria the truth that she is a little person that taught her love every day and the importance of tenderness that is worth living much I admire them are great people really liked her and you are wonderful greetings from Argentina ... kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parabéns pelo amor e carinho que vocês dão a esse bebê. Isso que vale a pena. Ela demonstra ser uma criança fantástica. Gerson Boy - Nova Friburgo - RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how I got to your blog. But I'm very happy I did. This must be one of the most inspiring and beautiful stories of life I've ever seen. I always thought acrania was fatal. Yet your baby is alive and doing great! You're so brave. :) It's a prove of how love makes miracles!

    She's so cute and I couldn't stop smiling tenderly at her photos and stories of life. I can only imagine how tiring it must be for you and Vitoria to go all around visiting doctors. But she's there, doing fine and seems like she's developing well! Really, I'm happy to see there are still humans with so much love to give and share. <3

    I hope she'll have a happy life, with parent like you, I'm sure of it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please let your comment here, or if you prefer, contact me through e-mail: joanaschmitz@yahoo.com.br
We thank all comments of encouragement and love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...