“But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever”. Psalm 52:8

7/22/2012

Our ever loved Vitoria de Cristo


This is a another beautiful video, that our dear friend Claudia has done to our beloved Vivi ...
Claudia is a reader of Vitoria's blog in Portuguese, she lives in João Pessoa, Paraíba, in northeastern Brazil (we live in the southeast). Last year she came to São Paulo and came to visit us and meet her personally. At the end of the video there are two pictures of her with our beloved daughter. We are very grateful that she had prepared this lovely keepsake.

1 comment:

  1. An angel of the Book of Life
    wrote down my baby's birth
    and whispered as she closed the book:
    "Too beautiful for Earth"


    My Mom is a Survivor

    My Mom is a survivor,
    or so I've heard it said.
    But I can hear her crying at night
    when all others are in bed.

    I watch her lay awake at night
    and go to hold her hand.
    She doesn't know I'm with her
    to help her understand.

    But like the sands on the beach
    that never wash away...
    I watch over my surviving mom,
    who thinks of me each day.

    She wears a smile for others...
    a smile of disguise!
    But through Heaven's door I see
    tears flowing from her eyes.

    My mom tries to cope with death
    by keeping my memory alive.
    But anyone who knows her well
    knows it is her way to survive.

    As I watch over my surviving mom
    through Heaven's open door...
    I try to tell her that angels
    protect me forevermore.

    I know that doesn't help her...
    or ease the burden she bears.
    So if you get a chance, go visit her...
    and show her that you care.

    For no matter what she says...
    no matter what she feels.
    My surviving mom has a broken heart
    that time won't ever heal.

    (By Kaye Des'Ormeaux
    October 15, 1998
    Dedicated to the mothers who have
    lost a child & have somehow survived.)

    ReplyDelete

Please let your comment here, or if you prefer, contact me through e-mail: joanaschmitz@yahoo.com.br
We thank all comments of encouragement and love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...